RE: Seek Data Warehouse Design skill

  • From: ryan.gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:09:58 +0000

We had to do 70 phone screens to find 3 quality developer/designers here. Most
people couldn't even know what a deadlock was. People literally got every
question on the phone screen wrong.
This is in northern virginia. Pretty big population base here and alot of
people looking for work. I believe we used Monster and Dice.