Re: Security Alert #68 - patchsets required on client software also?

True to form as a BDBAFH, I've found that (forcibly) removing the
partition that contained the Oracle Software is highly effective
against such nuisances.

A clean install is a straightforward install.

("Its the only way to be sure" -Sigourney Weaver in Alien)

Paul