RE: Security Alert #68 - Have to upgrade versions prior to 9.2.0. 4

As of last Friday, the versions listed below have the security patch
available for deployment....

8.1.7.4

9.0.1.4

9.0.1.5

9.0.4

9.2.0.4

9.2.0.5

10.1.0.2

Now the question becomes, which version/platform is the most stable for this
patch? I have seen a few emails floating around where folks have had
corruptions, crashes, and there have been several TAR's opened where the FAQ
isn't solving the issue:-(.

greg