Re: Script to automate AWR reports (not snapshots)

the command line to call an awr report looks like this, you will need to
find the two most recent snap ids:

select * from
table(dbms_workload_repository.awr_report_text(dbid,instance_number,begin_snap_id,end_snap_id))

You may want the html version instead of the text version.

--
Andrew W. Kerber