RE: Script to Document a Database

I'd never seen either orasnap or the snapshot scripts from Jeff Hunter until
now.  Both are pretty nice, but I noticed there is a lot of information in both
of them that is already present in AWR and/or StatsPack, and everyone should be
running one of those first, so assuming you are, then it might be a good idea
to strip out the duplicate information in these reports.