Re: Script monitoring in lieu of EMGC

  • From: David Roberts <big.dave.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodd.holman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 18:01:54 +0100

Also, make sure you read the comments by Tanel on his own post where he
details limited information on the new parameter:
control_management_pack_access!

I also note a blog post from Doug burn referencing the new parameter
with associated further links:

http://oracledoug.com/serendipity/index.php?/archives/1310-Thats-More-Like-It!.html

<http://oracledoug.com/serendipity/index.php?/archives/1310-Thats-More-Like-It!.html>
Dave