Re: Same Query, same database, same application, new plan from one environment but not from another

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rgravens@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 09:40:11 +0100

Well 2 weeks ago is supiciously close to Patch Tuesday when updates for MS
products including Access were released. - There isn't anything about the
specific patch that would immediately seem to match (
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms08-041.mspx)  but still
it would seem a bit coincidental, especially if the patch were rolled up
with say a service pack to office.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield