SYS.AUD$

Hmmm...so I'm following the "Just a General Question on System Tablespace"
and some of you turned auditing on with SYS.AUD$ in the SYSTEM tablespace
where it should be.  I've also turned on auditing, but have moved the aud$
to it's own tablespace.  I followed note 72460.1 and 1019377.6 although I'm
not using any triggers.  I've noted that the solution has a couple of
caveats which may cause issues during upgrades but I think this can be
resolved by backing up the aud$ table, truncating it and moving it back into
the system tablespace and then proceeding with the upgrade and moving it
back out again after the upgrade.

So how many people are using this method?  Yeah, the reason that I moved
this out of system is because of some crazy amount of auditing that is
required.

--
mohammed