RE: SSH Autologin problem

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Greg Norris" <spikey.mcmarbles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 19:45:34 -0600

I switched the StrictModes to no just to see if it might be a permissions
issue. It made no difference.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principle Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)