RE: SQL query

  • From: Mayen.Shah@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Michael.Coll-Barth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:14:32 -0400

May be it was not clear in my question but simple join will give me rows
from test1 that matches with rows in test2 table.
I want to get rows from test1 table that do not match with rows in test2
on col1 and col3. Again I can not use NOT or MINUS.

Outer join also has similar problem.

Thanks
Mayen

Michael.Coll-Barth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx