RE: SQL Trace Profiler

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <MGogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'egorst@xxxxxxxxx'" <egorst@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:34:50 -0400

I tried it and I like it. The only thing that I keep nagging about is the
fact that it is not written in the Only Proper Scripting Language(TM),
but is written in Python instead. Fortunately, there is a good thing
for converting the infidels on http://perthon.sourceforge.net
I'll try whether it works on ORaSRP and let you know if it works.
God is great and Larry Wall is his prophet!
--
Mladen Gogala
Ext. 121