Re: SQL Server Admin for an Oracle DBA

  • From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:41:23 -0400

I have seen some pretty high paying jobs that want someone who has
experience with sybase/sql server and Oracle.

look at it as a chance to expand your skills and make you more marketable.
There are not that many people who can do both. Basically let it be known
that you are an oracle expert, but you have experience and knowledge of sql
server. Could lead to some pretty high paying work for you in the future.