SQL Performance Analyzer like software for 9iR2

  • From: "H.Tonguç YILMAZ" <tonguc.yilmaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:59:25 +0300

Hi all,

11g's SQL Performance Analyzer(DBMS_SQLPA - http://tinyurl.com/6xdhvd ) is
announced to capture the load of a database and report the
differences after applying this load onto a 11g database. We need a similar
software during our 9.2 to 10.2 migration so I want to have your comments on
below two topics;

1- is there any software you used before and may suggest for this need?
2- to get bind values on 9i is there any dictionary view like
V$SQL_BIND_CAPTURE of 10g or all we can do is Event 10046 Level 4 tracing at
instance level?

Thank you.

Best Regards,