RE: SQL Language Quick Reference

  • From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:28:27 -0700 (PDT)

I'm looking for a way not to have to lug a weighty laptop around :)

I am a Luddite at heart, don't have a PDA, don't want one. My cell
phone is the "plain vanilla" variety -- no pictures, no ringtones, no
text messaging, no websurfing, no games.

I think I must be a librarian at heart (which makes sense as my first
choice of jobs would have been English teacher and my mom was a school
librarian before she retired)

and before Jared throws me off the list for going too off topic, I'm
gonna end it here.