Re: SPM again

  • From: Job Miller <jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 05:30:50 -0800 (PST)

The "Automatic Plan Evolution of SQL Plan Management" inclusion in that list is
a mistake that I believe is being corrected.  I'll validate that that entry is
being corrected in the docs.

sql plans in a baseline is not part of Auto SQL Tuning it is SPM.
Auto SQL Tuning is the automatic evaluation of sql statements for profiles, and
the creation of those profiles after .