Re: SOS: How to recover a database with missing all online redo logs

More detailed information is needed, but I have a sinking feeling that
you've already rolled your database forward past the point of
recoverability.  Step 2 in recovery (after assessing the situation) should
be to backup what you have so that you can restart your recovery should it
fail.  Without knowing a detailed timeline of events, including the recovery
commands, I don't believe anyone here can offer a magic bullet of recovery
for you.  But from what you've stated, I believe the most likely scenario to
be that you will need to do a PIT recovery of your database from backup to
the last completed SCN that has been archived.

I have to say that the basic recovery questions today is a little alarming.
These are covered in the Oracle classes, at least when I took them back in
the v8 days.  And Oracle Support should also be used in recovery scenarios
where the recovery plan is not known or there are issues.  You *have*
purchased Support for your 1.5TB DB, right???

Best of luck!

Rich