RE: SELinux and CRS

  • From: "William Wagman" <wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Sharples" <davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:20:05 -0700

David,

Thank you for the reply. I was not aware of SELinux until today.
Googling has returned a number of sources indicating that when
installing various pieces of Oracle, mostly OCFS but I haven't found
anything specific to CRS, require SELinux be disabled. I haven't been
able to find anything specific though, everyone just says disable it.
Searching for SELinux in the oracle docs on technet returns nothing. Can
you point me to any specific documentation about this?

Thanks.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
IET Campus Data Center