Re: SELECT INTO new_table

  • From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dominik Smatana <dominik.smatana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:54:09 +0200

There are many ways to achieve the same goal. It is true also in
programming, and programming in Oracle (pl/sql, java whatever) as
well. You should firstly understand at least the very basics how each
database works and then most probably you won't even need those
temporary tables.
BTW why you need them? What is the reason behind?

And one more BTW - my name is Gints and I'm not starter of this thread ;)

Gints Plivna