Re: SAP/Oracle

|----------------

|Of course there was a recommendation to reorganize the entire database, as
|there were 'too many extents' in many of the tables.

|SAP is *very* big on re-organizing databases.  There are extensive utilities
|from SAP just for reorgs.

J,

They're still after you about this?  I know early on I had a document from them
that said tables should be reorganized if they had 10 extents (boy, am I in
trouble...) and stuff like that but I recall some discussion / feedback from
them a few years ago that complete reorgs were not being recommended...only
the occasional index reorg if index fragmentation was a problem...

K.