RE: SAP and TSReorg

  • From: Casey Dyke <cdyke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:36:51 +0200

due to any number of factors, i was left with a backlog of 12000 messages.
the last time that happened (about 2 years ago) i had 8000 odd messages.
i would be fibbing to say i have read them all.  after something around 5
years lurking back here i know who/what to read.  but it's taken a few weeks
to "massage" the total down to 1800 odd.

perhaps pathetic, but i am loathe to just say bugger it and dump the lot and
start from scratch.  there are always gems of information on this list ...