Re: Rolling back CPUOct2006 to re-install question

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:09:05 -0800

On 1/18/07, Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <
Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   Jared,

Wouldn't "Opatch rollback" handle rolling the Oracle Software back to the
prior state?

Tom, you are correct.

I just reread the de-install section of the CPU Oct 2006 README.html,
and the opatch -rollback instruction will indeed do the trick, along with
a few other steps.

My apologies to the list, I must have confused these patch instructions
with the instructions for some other patch.

Serves me right for not reading it before I posted the first time.

--
Jared Still