Re: Rolling back CPUOct2006 to re-install question

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DIANNA.GIBBS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:08:13 -0800

On 1/17/07, DIANNA GIBBS <DIANNA.GIBBS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We would like to rollback the patch (installed and running on TEST
system for a week), so we
can re-install the patch for timings, procedures, etc.  Can we be able
do this? Is
there any issue of DD corruption or is this advisable to try this?  We
would

The patch instruction cover this.  There is a script to rollback the
patch in the database.

ORACLE_HOME is another matter.  You must either restore it
from backup, or re-install oracle to the required version.

--
Jared Still