RE: Rollback waiting on 'cache buffer chains' latch - SOLVED

  • From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'oracle-l'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 03:16:31 +0800

Check this doc for short guide into reading hanganalyze:

http://www.rmoug.org/td2005pres/Haisley2.zip

Also look into ML note 215858.1

At least from this hanganalyze info you sent I don't find any blockers, few
points though:

1) The pmon was not waiting on KJC receiver queue access list latch at the
time. However the last PMONs wait had been on this lath

2) KJC stuff should be RAC lock manager related. Do you have RAC linked in
to your binary perhaps? (select from v$option)

3) To which segment does block 486504 in file# 58 belong to?

Tanel.