RE: Rman/Legato/Architecture

  • From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

interesting ,
we are actually thinking about using this. what are your thoughts .
how are restores performed if data is moved to tape.

"Browett, Darren" <dbrowett@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Legato has a feature called staging, which we are using. In short,
we backup up to disk, then based on age of the files, 2 days, 5 days,
7days,
the savesets are moved to tape. Works great.

Darren