RE: Rman Full Backup with DataDomain

  • From: Martin Brown <martinfbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rui.amaral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:48:18 -0400

mounted as so:

xx.xx.xx.x:/backup              /mnt/dd510      nfs
nolock,hard,intr,nfsvers=3,tcp,rsize=32768,wsize=32768,bg       0 0

This was set up as per the DataDomain best practices also.

From: Rui.Amaral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: martinfbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:10:45 -0400
Subject: RE: Rman Full Backup with DataDomain

Hi Martin,

what's you nfs mount options? I had something similar and it was tied to that.

Rui Amaral
Database Administrator
ITS - SSG
TD Bank Financial Group