RE: Riddle me this.....

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <Chris.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jeremy.Sheehan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:50:58 -0500

Try this

select /*+ FULL */ * from pjm_nm_sttl_component
where  sttl_id  in  -- this statement has the 'in'
(select  /*+ FULL */ sttl_id_iso from isolink_pjm_sttl_estim_w_iso
 where  sttl_id   =  '131545258'
)

> select  * from pjm_nm_sttl_component
>     where  sttl_id  =  -- this statement has the '='
>  (select   sttl_id_iso from isolink_pjm_sttl_estim_w_iso
>      where  sttl_id   =  '131545258'
>      )

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message
without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose,
or storing or copying the information on any medium.