Re: Rich Text formatted data

  • From: Edgar Chupit <chupit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DGoulet@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:53:57 +0200

You can use Oracle Text's CTX_DOC.FILTER to convert rtf into plain
text or even into a html. Oracle Text supports more than 100+ file
formats and one of the best things is that this feature is available
even in Std. Edition We use this feature intensively in one of our
app.

If you need a test case/simple example, I can write one for you
tomorrow in the morning.

--
  Edgar