Recovery machine

Ok, I asked earlier in the week what everyone was doing for testing recoveries.
 So now we are going to build a separate playground area for these to occur.
So if I need oracle 9, 10 and 11 on this box, do I have to pay for a separate
license for each?
ciao,
Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.