Re: Real-life PL/SQL these days ...

  • From: RameshGeecee <RameshGeecee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: toon.koppelaars@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 20:39:56 +0530

Hi Toon,
I have just gone through your blog entries and I definitely agree with what
you have to say about the current trend.  Don't really know how much more
time this trend will continue.  I also kind of read through the paper that
you talk about re-developing the OE app.

The reason why I asked this question in the first place is that I am a
PL/SQL developer and considering a move into DBA arena simply because the
back-end application development work seems to have just withered away.

Regards,
Ramesh.