Re: Reading/Interpreting 11g Statspack reports

  • From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: janine@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 19:47:35 +0100

Janine,

   You can try to upload your statspack report here :
http://www.ondatafine.com/

English is a bit strange at times, but it's a good resource, especially
if you upload snapshots taken at regular intervals.

Stephane Faroult
RoughSea Ltd <http://www.roughsea.com>
RoughSea Channel on Youtube <http://www.youtube.com/user/roughsealtd>