RE: Read Only User

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <MGogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Ethan.Post@xxxxxx'" <Ethan.Post@xxxxxx>, jreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:15:12 -0500

You may try. If you successfully deliver the email, you have
the following problems:
a) You cannot trick me into executing your SQL code.
b) You cannot prevent me from reporting you as a hacker,
   which is almost synonymous with the word "terrorist"
   these days.
c) You'd be branded as a Grinch who stole Hanukkah, which
   is not good.
--
Mladen Gogala
Ext. 121