RE: Re[2]: Tablespace dropped - Recovery Scenario ?

  • From: "Eric Buddelmeijer" <Eric.Buddelmeijer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <premjhere@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:22:58 +0200

Not been there, not done that.
I have been practising with recovery in another instance and then using tts
to get them in the original database. Rman and TS PITR is precisely what I
could not use and because of that have not had the change to try that. I
hope others can help you there.
If you want my guess, I think TS PITR can be used because rman will know
about your dropped tablespaces.

Kind regards,
Eric.