Re[2]: Mirror

  • From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jonathan Gennick <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:45:13 -0500

By the way, when I was doing production DBA work, the
process for setting up RAID or mirroring or anything like
that was much simpler:

1. Go on daily Caribou Coffee run with sys-admin

2. Explain what I wanted over cappaccinos and lattes

3. He would get it done

I really miss having a good sys-admin to work with.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are
http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join the Oracle-article list and receive one
article on Oracle technologies per month by
email. To join, visit http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/oracle-article,
or send email to Oracle-article-request@xxxxxxxxxxx and
include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.

Wednesday, March 3, 2004, 3:40:16 PM, Jonathan Gennick (jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx)