Re[2]: C.J.Date' new book

  • From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:45:27 -0400

Monday, May 16, 2005, 10:50:07 AM, Jesse, Rich (Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
wrote:
JR> Too bad it doesn't appear to be on Safari yet...  :(

Safari tends to lag print just a bit. I'll check into this and see
whether i can get any sort of ETA for you.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are
http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join the Oracle-article list and receive one
article on Oracle technologies per month by
email. To join, visit http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/oracle-article,
or send email to Oracle-article-request@xxxxxxxxxxx and
include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.