Re[2]: ADMIN: list changes

  • From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Adams <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:12:41 -0400

Oh my. I meant that as a private reply to Steve. I even hit
reply, not reply-all, assuming that he'd already changed the
list headers as he'd described. Guess I was wrong...

I still prefer the default reply to be to the list. Don't
rock the boat Steve.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are
http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join the Oracle-article list and receive one
article on Oracle technologies per month by
email. To join, visit http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/oracle-article,
or send email to Oracle-article-request@xxxxxxxxxxx and
include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.

Friday, September 3, 2004, 8:25:42 AM, Jonathan Gennick (jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx)