Re[2]: A Cure for Madness

  • From: Peter Robson <pgro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mogens Nørgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:22:46 +0100

 Mogens,

 I can thoroughly recommend your forthcoming session with Chris Date.
 I have been pulling him into the UK a few times now, and will try
 again when he comes over to Europe for your meeting. So, IS IT
 CONFIRMED YET?!

 As for no email - bloody pain! Which he will sometimes admit under
 pressure (grin!). The dbdebunk stuff feeds from Chris to Fabian
 Pascal (who if course runs that site) via floppy. They don't live too
 far apart in Calif.

 peter
 edinburgh

Sunday, August 29, 2004, 9:28:47 AM, you wrote:

MN> Chris is still one impressive fellow. Here's a fun fact: Lex came up
MN> with the excellent idea that we should invite him over to do a special
MN> Master Class in Copenhagen. We said yes, of course, and it will happen

<snip>
--
    mailto:pgro@xxxxxxxxx

This e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the  addressee. However, the information
contained in this e-mail may subsequently be subject to public disclosure under
the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and, unless the information is legally
exempt from disclosure, the confidentially of this e-mail and your reply cannot
be guaranteed. If this message was not intended for you, you have received it
in error and any copying, distribution or other use of any part of it is
strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
sender and do not necessarily represent  those of the British Geological
Survey.  The  security of e-mail communication  cannot be guaranteed and the
BGS accepts no liability  for claims arising as a result of the use of this
medium to  transmit messages from or to the BGS.   http://www.bgs.ac.uk