Re[1]: OT[revised] : unix : disable a ...

  • From: "Prem Khanna J" <premj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mladen Gogala" <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 22 Oct 2004 14:01:45 -0000

Dear Mr.Gogala,
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 Mladen Gogala wrote :
>and don't post this elementary stuff on the
>oracle list. There are many other forums which
>would be much better fit for elementary Unix
>topic like that. If you want Carel's advice,
>keep it private,

i just wonder why you are so much annoyed !
if u have a suggestion , say it politely.
But still u have not given any useful suggestion.
I would better suggest you take rest for a while
and please make such posts private hereafter.

I will not post such replies to the list hereafter.
It's not steve's work to manage such mails.

God bless you.

Regards,
Prem.