RE: Re[1]: How to change to new ORACLE_HOME while upgrading to 9.2.0.6 ?

  • From: "Hallas, John, Tech Dev" <John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Prem" <premjhere@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:06:42 +0100

Prem,
You need to install the 9.2.0.6 binaries as well. That should be step

1a) Upgrade 9.2.0.1 binaries to 9.2.06. This can be done beforehand

The rest of the steps seem to be OK.

I had forgotten about the startup migrate (although I would have
remembered when I read the readme files)

Make sure you change your listener.ora and tnsnames.ora files to show
the new Oracle HOME

Good luck

John