** Re: shareplex for oracle documentation

  • From: A Joshi <ajoshi977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: happygupta@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:47:45 -0700 (PDT)

Rakesh : Thanks for the response. I did look at the quest site. I was looking
for operation commands - a quick reference guide or short user guide if
available. If you have a small write up : can you send it to me. Or any other
material. Thanks

"Rakesh K. Gupta" <happygupta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Try this link.
http://www.quest.com/shareplex_for_oracle/index.asp
We have been using Shareplex for last 4 years without any major issues.
Rakesh