Re: Re: hash join and nested loop join in an oltp query

no. I have seen them recently with range scans on both tables. I think it might
be because I have filters on table A, which returns only a small number of
records, then it hashes the large table and scans with a range scan.

I never saw this in 8i. how much did they change the CBO in 9?