From: <ryan.gaffuri@xxxxxxx>
To: "Michael McMullen" <ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<ryan.gaffuri@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: Re: anyone ever use sub-partitioning?

We are going to partition on our primary key. The only reason for
partitioning is to load deltas. We want to take advantage of parallel DML.

If we partition on the primary key to maintain data integrity we need to use
a global index right? If we want to use parallel dml we have to use local
indexes. So my only option is to use both right?