RE: Re: Select from dual return 3 rows !
- From: "Laimutis Nedzinskas" <lnd@xxxxxxx>
- To: <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 11:53:23 -0000
Has someone created/granted view or table/synonym for system.dual ? -----Original Message----- From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank B Hansen Hi David OK. Next question and some additional info: It is only when connected as SYSTEM that 3 rows are returned. If I connect as SYS og SCOTT, only 1 row is returned.
Other related posts:
- » RE: Re: Select from dual return 3 rows !
- » Re: Re: Select from dual return 3 rows !