Re: Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g (10.2.0.1) and hostname

Mladen Gogala napisaÅ(a):

On 09/20/2006 04:29:21 AM, seron wrote:

Have you got any suggestion how to resolve my problem? I know, that change server hostname resolve this problem, but it doesn't recover BUG :)

Best regards,
Maciej

Oracle10g OEM is useless junk. It no longer contains top sessions monitor and lock
monitor as separate executables. Use tora instead. Making everything web based was
a bad idea. When I need to see who is using CPU right now, waiting for the web server to respond is extremely annoying. I use my own scripts and tora. OEM is good for alerts, gooey interface to DBMS_SCHEDULER and backups, but for monitoring, get
yourself something else.

OK, Mlada - that's true.
But it doesn't change the fact of this feature (and some others) should work correctly. Any other ideas?

regards,
Maciej