Re: RTFM: Oracle 10g OS-specific default values

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:36:02 -0400

db_file_multiblock_read_count ... unless the bug has been fixed, you
could lot of issues with global_cache_reads since they used teh
dbfmbrc parameter too.  Since most of these (global*) are related to
clustered database that's why I specified RAC.

How do I know? been there, suffered, logged bug, was told the
solution. The problem disappeared.

Raj