Re: RSS Feeds, Metalink and a New Sign Out Button

  • From: Rodd Holman <Rodd.Holman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 15:14:53 -0600

Right click the link note link and open it in a new window or new tab. Then you just have the note text in the tab/window and it prints just fine. Also leaves your search page open for right clicking other links for the same treatment.

Rodd

Post, Ethan wrote:

Yeah that is a good one, I own a copy of Adobe so I can print them to
pdf which is nice but there should be a "printable" version link on
everything. I will add those to the list.