Re: RSS Feeds, Metalink and a New Sign Out Button

  • From: Richard Ji <richard.c.ji@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ethan.Post@xxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 13:12:15 -0500

Better search engine! For instance, when you put in a note number, shouldn't
the note with that number be the first one, as it's a 100% hit? Instead of
way down there? It also doesn't support partial word search. I think they
are using Text option. They should just use Google search or something
rather than their own lousy searching algorithm.

Richard