        From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry Sutton
        Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:01 PM
        To: Oracle-L Freelists
        Subject: Re: RSS Feeds, Metalink and a New Sign Out Button

        I'd like my profile associated to me, with the associations to
CSIs subordinate to that.  As a consultant, I have access to the CSIs of
several different clients.  Occasionally the Metalink Administrator of a
client removes me from their list of users (like when I finish an
assignment).  This has the nasty result of me not being able to access
Metalink at all.  I have to figure out which client did this (sometimes
it's obvious, occasionally not), have them add me back to their list,
then drop their CSI from my profile.  Unfortunately I sometimes only
discover this has happened when I'm trying to get into Metalink to solve
a problem for another client, and these extra steps are a major pain.

        If the client removes me from their list, it should just
eliminate my ability to access information related to their CSI, not
keep me from getting into Metalink.

        --Terry

                What could be done to make it better?
                Well enough of my rant. Would appreciate the thoughts of
others however.