RE: RMOUG Training Days Upgrade

  • From: "Stephen Andert" <StephenAndert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: William.Thater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:58:26 -0700

I'm with Shrek.  I hope I live up to Rachel's high praise for this
conference.

Stephen Andert

>>> William.Thater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/28/04 07:34AM >>>
Rachel Carmichael  scribbled on the wall in glitter crayon:

> RMOUG Training Days is turning into one of the premier, "must
attend"
> conferences. The quality of the speakers is incredible, packed into
> two short days (and they even let me in)

oh heck, you deserve to be there, it's me they're taking a chance
on.;-)
i'm still amazed i get to hang out with all you smart people.;-)

--
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song