RE: RMAN-NetBackup without an RMAN Catalog

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F" <thomas.mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Hemant K Chitale' <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mercadante, Thomas F" <thomas.mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:39:22 -0400

Hemant,

Well, I guess that's my point.  In my view, using Rman to accomplish this
"requirement" by your management is the wrong selection.  If they have this
kind of a requirement, then you need another solution - like maybe a flat
table dump of all tables within your database.

Good Luck

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional