RMAN-00600: internal error, arguments [4014] [1] [] [] []

  • From: "Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco" <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L Freelists" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:30:40 -0400

Hi I found this error message and this solution, do you know which could be
the exact cause.

I solved in this way:

I tried a recovery of database without read onlys until time.

Restore phase work ok.

But I have problem when executing the recovery.
I restarted the database and the problem persisted.

I had enough free space, but I had to increase it to get the read onlys up.
I recovered including the read only files, then I got the same error.
I restarted the database and then the recover work without problems.

I don't have what could be the real problem.